Village by the Sea
US$130
Elmwood Resort Hotel(Wells)(Great Value!)
US$108
Misty Harbor Resort(Wells)(Great Value!)
US$130
USA Inn(Wells)
TripAdvisor
All reviewswasher and dryermaster bedroomfull kitchentop floorindoor poolhome away from homegreat place to staythird floorget awaysouthern mainehot tubcomforts of homeenjoyed our stayseveral yearslocation is greatrachel carsoncan't wait to go back
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 June 2014

My wife and I decided to make a "quick" trip to Maine and decided to call The Village By The Sea hotel for a reservation. We have been thinking of doing this for some period of time and I wish that we had done this sooner. We found the accomodations to be very very good. I have stayed at a number of condo/hotels in the past but never did we find one to be as nice and clean and "want to come back" as soon as possible as we did here at The Village By The Sea... The accomdoations, the front office people and the people who do the everyday work were so accomodating and wanting to make sure everything was ok and up to my standards. I truly can't wait for our return visit to maine in the latter part of the Summer or early Fall.. I will return...

Room Tip: We were in a corner suite on the second floor... The view was great !!!
1  Thank Vermonter1965
Reviewed 15 June 2014

This was my fist time to stay here and found it to be excellent. The staff were exceptional and net all needs in a very timely fashion. The condo was very homey. Amenities were excellent and I made use of them all. I am definitely returning. It was like home away from home.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank vacationer1949
Reviewed 14 June 2014

they make it right. I made my reservation via Expedia in January for a May visit. Had my confirmation printed as well as saved in my email, but the hotel didn't have it. The front desk clerk did everything she knew how to find it, but it wasn't in their system. She called a manager who instructed her to get us into a unit for that evening and to let us know that they'd call us after 9:00 the next morning to move us to a different unit for the remainder of our stay. We decided to go out early the next morning, so we stopped by the office to check on our move. The assistant front desk manager told us that we weren't going to be moved, to go ahead and fully unpack and that they would honor our original reservation pricing for that unit. We booked a 1 bed/1 bath/ground floor, but got to enjoy a 2 bed/2 bath/top floor. How great is that????

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank elisse v
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We have spent many weekends at Village by the Sea. The staff are very nice and most helpful. I would highly recommend staying there. The location is wonderful. Some units are nicer than others but we have been happy with most of the units we have stayed in. I now request my favorite units when they are available.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

service friendly and helpful throughout stay
rooms clean, comfortable and roomy, kitchen complete with utensils
location central to coastal routes, restaurants, attractions and beaches
good for antiquing.

Room Tip: rooms on hill have better views rooms available for those who can not do stairs