“Outstanding”

Cuisines: Irish, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2011

My husband and I live local and heard wonderful things about Feile's and they were true. Wonderful service and wonderful food. My husband had seafood mac n cheese and it was filled with nice big shrimp and scallops. He loved it. My food was just as wonderful. Would recommend all to try it out. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Tom O

Reviewed 18 July 2011

My girlfriend and I were in town and we were looking for a pub with live music. I came across Feile's and decided to give it a shot. I was not disappointed. My beer baked haddock sandwich was excellent as was my girlfriend's burger. Tom, who was the bartender that night was very friendly and was genuinely happy we were there. He recommended a few different micro brews to try out and I liked each one. The band playing there was probably a band that plays there often as they were very interactive with the patrons. All in all a very good atmosphere.

1  Thank jdono624
Reviewed 11 July 2011

First, I want to say that I have found the best onion rings I've ever eaten! I ate in the pub section of Feile because of the entertainment. They had a musician that was playing Irish music and he was awesome. The food was out of this world. There were five of us and we each ate something different. I had fish and chips and all I can say is yummy. Another friend had a warm lobster roll with the butter on the bottom and the warm lobster on top and he raved about it. The other dishes at the table were shepherd's pie, corned beef sandwich, and steak tips. Everyone loved the food. Check out the sweet potato fries because they are also awesome. The only dessert ordered was blueberry pie and that was really good too. Will go back for sure.

Reviewed 7 July 2011

Just went here for the first time. The place is wonderful and has a beautiful decor. The awesome atmosphere doesn't end there. Tom, the bartender, is just the best. He is so proud of the place, the chef and the owners. Terrific selection of beers and a perfect placed for Happy Hour. The lobster rolls were the best we have had in the area. We loved the place and will definitely return.

2  Thank Nan509_11
Reviewed 4 July 2011

Went with a group of friends and had a great meal. Try the Nachos O'Houlihan! Very clever combination of their homemade warm potato chips with bacon, cheese and gravy. Amazingly good. We each had different entries, the Seafood Mac and Cheese was a big hit as well as Bangers and Mashed, Stuffed Haddock and a half pound burger with carmelized onions. Reasonably priced. Our waitress was about the sweetest girl you would ever meet and the owner made the rounds in the restaurant to make sure everyone was happy. The obviously care about their customers. Will definitely return.