“Classic outdoor lobster bake”
Review of Capt'n Hook's

Capt'n Hook's
Ranked #46 of 71 Restaurants in Wells
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Buffalo, New York
“Classic outdoor lobster bake”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

We love this place because it is casual and outdoors. There are cool fire pits and dogs are welcome. It is very family friendly.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank DoctorDesigner

Georgia
“A great Maine experience for eating outdoors”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Each year, we try to experience outdoor eating in the area and this year we chose Capt'n Hook's. The order time was pretty prompt, even during the busy summer. There is plenty of seating and it is so relaxing. We got bottle drinks out of the cooler which they had a nice variety. Since this IS a tourist area, expect to pay more than usual. This is New England and near the coast you will pay a bit inflated price for food. Just saying. I ordered the swordfish special which was pretty good. This place is known for its lobster meals so if you are searching for lobster, this is the place to come. There are some lobster pounds in Wells, ME and there is one I am not impressed with (another review). I like lobster rolls which are heated and know just the place for those (another review). I loved the music and the whole atmosphere of this establishment. I have eaten here a few times since and as always, they pull through with great food. They do have a website too, http://www.captainhookstakeout.com/

1 Thank ShowTheWorldYouCare
New York
“All you can eat Lobster on Wed nights”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We stopped by for dinner on a Wed night It seemed very crowded so we thoght must be great. How much lobster can you eat. For the price that other restaurants charge for twin locsters You can eat all you want. The line to pick up was long but moved as quick as they could get the lobsters outof the water two at a time Pleant of picnic tables while others tailgetting If you loke lobster worth the trip

Visited August 2013
3 Thank Fingerlakes09
“Best lobster value in Wells/Ogunquit, Fun, Outdoor dining! Great chowder!”
Reviewed 30 August 2013 via mobile

My favorite place to get lobster! Their prices are fantastic and the food so tasty! My husband and I always get the lobster dinner that comes with potatoes and corn and love that the prices are so good! Try their clam chowder! It is thick, creamy, and has plenty of meat. My grandmother enjoys their fried haddock sandwich when we go.

It is an outdoor dining place that has beautiful, mature shade trees and a fun picnic feel. Outdoor dining only so come on a good weather day. They also do takeout if weather is bad.

I cannot recommend this place enough! Eat here, you will not be sorry!

3 Thank ABPtraveler
Massachusetts
“Beware if you're thirsty...”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

This place has decent food and drinks but the drinks are very expensive. My friend and I had some appetizers and probably 3 rounds of drinks (or so)- the bill was outrageous. Also, don't be fooled- the drink special of the day is by no means cheap!!

2 Thank kristeep

Been to Capt'n Hook's? Share your experiences!