“Surprisingly very impressed!”

Dining options: Reservations
York, Maine
“Surprisingly very impressed!”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Clean and organized restaurant. Nice and attentive staff. Food comes quickly. Highly recommend the combo appetizer. Great variety and very tasty. The Chicken Pad Thai was very good and not spicy at all. I loved it!! Doesn't look very pretty, but it tastes great! The drunken noodles with chicken is very good and spicy. The whole meal was not expensive, either!! They surprised us. We were impressed and will be back!

• Visited November 2013

New England
“Great Thai in Maine”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Wonderful food. Great service. Who would think you would find Pad Thai and Drunken Noodles in Maine? This was an unexpected find.

• Visited October 2013
Ohio
“It was good, but..”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

I'm a huge fan of calamari, so I order the Calamari stir-fry with garlic sauce. It was very good, I admit.. but.. there was like 5 pieces of calamari and a bunch of snow peas and spinach.. :/ I paid almost 15 bucks I'd hope I at least got what I paid for.. You basically pay for some overly garlicy sauce.. yum!

• Visited September 2013
USA
“Surprise surprise”
Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

I have been vacationing with my family in Wells/Ogunquit since I was a child and have always eaten at the staples - Mike's, Steakhouse, etc. We decided after reading the reviews to try this place and have to say we are pleasantly surprised. The food is fresh and very tasty. I had Pad Thai and the fresh spring rolls. Both were delicious. My husband had the sesame chicken - little to no breading (which is the way he likes it) with lots of fresh veggies. We will definitely be ordering from them again.

• Visited July 2013
“Going back second night in a row.”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

We ordered take out for a family of three. The food was an amazing value, delicious and perfectly spiced. We are big eaters and the portions were large compared to our restaurants at home. The mango rice was not to be missed. Pad Thai makes you want more. For less than forty bucks, we had a meal so tasty, we are repeating it tonight. The food was also ready in a very timely fashion. I only was sad that the shrimp in the Pad Thai was not much compared to the chicken.

• Visited July 2013