Our stay at the Haven was one of the most enjoyable experiences ever. John and Susan welcome you like family from the first time you meet. The decor is very relaxing and the facilities are immaculate. We have stayed there on many occasions and no matter what the weather, there is always something to do. There are quaint little shops in the area. The beach is less than a block away and on rainy days the front room is excellent for entertaining, visiting, or reading. There are many books in the small library. There are many excellent restaurants for dinners, including both seafood and steak houses. John, the "in-keeper", hosts happy hour every afternoon and we look forward to his entertainment. John's wife Susan has an extensive list of recipes. We have yet to experience the same culinary treat for breakfast, and we have had many breakfasts there.
Gene and Jeanette Boucher
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coastal. Relaxed. Desired. Ocean side, and centrally located between Ogunquit and Kennebunkport, this seaside bed and breakfast is Wells Beach premier B & B Inn. Once a seaside church, now completed renovated with oversize custom guestrooms and suites with waterviews. The Inn offers all the amenities you would expect at your finer lodging establishments including a complimentary breakfast and full bar service. Enjoy the terrace with its breeze from the ocean and surrounding marshlands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Haven By The Sea B&B Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haven By The Sea Hotel Wells
- Haven By The Sea B&B Inn Wells, Maine