I recently had the pleasure of staying at Haven by the Sea during my summer vacation this past August and spent four days at the Haven. It's an incredibly beautiful Inn with a very unique style. The Innkeepers, Susan and John, were amazing and always ready and available to meet any need you may have. They are friendly and very accommodating. The breakfast each morning was delicious and the portions are generous. Happy Hour each evening on the back patio was an enjoyable time and it gave the guests the opportunity to get to know each other and share some stories with each other. The room was very comfortable, clean and full of amenities. I will definitely be returning to Haven by the Sea on a regular basis and will highly recommend it to my family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coastal. Relaxed. Desired. Ocean side, and centrally located between Ogunquit and Kennebunkport, this seaside bed and breakfast is Wells Beach premier B & B Inn. Once a seaside church, now completed renovated with oversize custom guestrooms and suites with waterviews. The Inn offers all the amenities you would expect at your finer lodging establishments including a complimentary breakfast and full bar service. Enjoy the terrace with its breeze from the ocean and surrounding marshlands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Haven By The Sea B&B Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haven By The Sea Hotel Wells
- Haven By The Sea B&B Inn Wells, Maine