Stayed here for two nights with some family for an event in Maine. We had the oceanfront room, a bit pricey but for the view and being able to sleep with the sliding glass door open to hear the ocean, it was worth it!
Comfortable, clean and updated room. Pool and hot tub were both very nice. There is a restaurant right in the parking lot that does quick breakfasts and lunches (probably dinner too but we ventured out for that) but it was quick and good.
The beach gets a bit crowded but wasn't horrible.
All in all a nice place with a great view!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lafayette's Oceanfront Resort is directly on Wells Beach, one of the largest sandy beaches in Maine. We have a complex of nine different buildings, five of which sit right on the beach. Many of our rooms have private balconies with panoramic views of the ocean. We are open year round so you do not need to miss any season. Although summer is certainly the most popular season in Maine, the beauty of this coastal area is enchanting throughout the year. Wells Beach is fun for families. Walk from your room onto the sand to swim, build sand castles, stroll in the surf looking for shells and rocks or just relax and enjoy the feel of the sun on your face while you enjoy the view. The indoor pool and the hot tub with a waterfall are very relaxing after a hot day in the sun. The playground and the arcade will entertain the children after the beach. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Lafayette`s Oceanfront Hotel Wells
- Lafayettes Oceanfront Hotel
- Lafayettes Oceanfront Wells
- Lafayette's Oceanfront Resort Wells, Maine