I stayed here from June 13th to June 15th and found the location of the resort to be great (right on the beach!). The pool area and hot tub were nice. However, I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone or ever stay here again. The people working here (possibly the owners too) were very rude. It seemed difficult for them to crack a smile! This is your livelihood! Time for a change!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lafayette's Oceanfront Resort is directly on Wells Beach, one of the largest sandy beaches in Maine. We have a complex of nine different buildings, five of which sit right on the beach. Many of our rooms have private balconies with panoramic views of the ocean. We are open year round so you do not need to miss any season. Although summer is certainly the most popular season in Maine, the beauty of this coastal area is enchanting throughout the year. Wells Beach is fun for families. Walk from your room onto the sand to swim, build sand castles, stroll in the surf looking for shells and rocks or just relax and enjoy the feel of the sun on your face while you enjoy the view. The indoor pool and the hot tub with a waterfall are very relaxing after a hot day in the sun. The playground and the arcade will entertain the children after the beach. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Lafayette`s Oceanfront Hotel Wells
- Lafayettes Oceanfront Hotel
- Lafayettes Oceanfront Wells
- Lafayette's Oceanfront Resort Wells, Maine