“Family reunion”
Review of USA Inn

USA Inn
Ranked #17 of 29 Hotels in Wells
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Clean and spacious. Owners were overly helpful, and accommodating to our entire family. Beach within walking distance, or the trolly picked was an option (great for older folks). By far the best bang for your buck!

1  Thank Linda L
USAINN, Owner at USA Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Thank you your review of the property. We are fortunate to have such a great location and one of our goals has always been to be the best lodging value in Wells. We are glad that you had such a great time.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

The rooms were spacious and well appointed with a refrigerator and microwave. It is only one mile from Wells Beach and many restaurants are located nearby. If you are looking
for luxury you won't find it here but the rooms are nice and very clean. The most important point is that when my husband could not find his hearing aids we left the hotel expecting we had lost $5,000 worth of medical equipment. Much to my surprise, the owner called me and told me they went through all the garbage and the room and found them; she will mail them next week. The owner and staff are very accommodating and location very convenient.

Room Tip: If you have a problem with stairs, let them know when you book and they will accommodate you.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Elaine L
USAINN, Owner at USA Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Thank you for your nice comments. The prospect of having lost your, very expensive, hearing aids would certainly have cast a dark cloud over your entire vacation. We know it would ruined ours. We were happy to help. They should be there when you get home.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Enjoyed our stay at USA Inn again this year. Our preference is to stay in the "King bed" room in the new annex building for only additional $10 more per night due to the option to allow fresh air in... I like that you can open both the window and screen slider door to the balcony. The other rooms are just as nice, however. The staff are very kind... they provided technical assistance w/ my laptop. Kudos to the housekeeping staff as they do a wonderful job of keeping the rooms very clean.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
USAINN, Owner at USA Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We have passed your compliments on to the housekeeping staff and they appreciate your acknowledgement of their hard work.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Clean and spacious room. Owners are extremely accommodating and friendly. We left our car in their parking lot and got picked up by family to go to the beach. Hotel is at the top of Mile Road.
You could walk to the beach, but it's a long way with gear. Owners let us keep our car in their lot until 5:00 p.m. on the day we checked out; saved us parking fees at the beach.

Room Tip: rooms in the back are quieter since they do not face route 1.
1  Thank Marycfmltj
USAINN, Owner at USA Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Thank you for the nice review. Many of our guests leave their cars on check out day and head to the beach on the trolley. We are happy to accommodate. So glad you had a nice family vacation.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We stayed for 3 nights, room clean! Owner's were super friendly and helpful. Even though on busy Route 1, not noisy. Enjoyed out stay the location was perfect for our visit. Thanks to everyone and including dining selections

Room Tip: All rooms have balcony, we enjoyed our Route 1 room just fine
2  Thank mooseren
USAINN, Owner at USA Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review the USA INN. We appreciate the nice comments and we thank you for choosing to stay with us. Your observation about how clean the room was is appreciated by our housekeeping staff. We're glad that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Fourth of July and it is raining hard thanks to Hurricane/Tropical Storm Arthur is dumping heavy rains on Wells. I am staying at the campground across the street and my daughter and her husband and their 8 month old cannot stay in their tent. Our camper is already full... I call the USA INN and they have one room and I reserve it so they can take the camper and my wife and I stay at the motel.

When I gave my name and phone number, they knew who I was and had my paperwork ready when I came over. I explained what had happened and the first response if there was anything else they could do. That is customer service!!!! Oh... and the room.... an oversized king bed with a private balcony, I highly recommend these folks.... they are awesome!

Room Tip: Best rooms are in the "new" annex!
2  Thank George S
USAINN, Owner at USA Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

We were happy to help and we really appreciate that you stayed with us again. Hopefully, your next camping trip will not be met with a hurricane/tropical storm. If it does, we are here to help. Many of our guests are here visiting with family and friends at the Wells Beach Resort Campground and miniature golf and we are lucky to have such a top notch facility right across the street.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

From the first call I made to checking out the staff is wonderful. The room very clean, very quite, and all the other guests seemed to have the same experience! Thanks for a great weekend. We will use this hotel again in the future!

2  Thank Mindy M
USAINN, Owner at USA Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write this nice review. We look forward to your return.