USA Inn
US$152
Hampton.com
Wells - Ogunquit Resort Motel & Cottages(Wells)(Great Value!)
US$95
Footbridge North Hotel(Wells)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$83
Belle of Maine(Wells)(Great Value!)
US$122
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Wells-Moody Motel(Moody)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$75
Elmwood Resort Hotel(Wells)(Great Value!)
US$119
Ne'r Beach Motel(Wells)(Great Value!)
US$64
The Coast Village Inn & Cottages(Wells)(Great Value!)
US$234
US$86
Travelocity
Village by the Sea(Wells)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$97
All reviewswells beachannex buildingmile roadrefrigerator and microwaveclean roomsice machinecable tvroom was largebilly's chowder housemany yearsdefinitely stay here againa great place to staymotelmainehannafordoceanseason
Reviewed 6 January 2009

We stayed at the USA INN for 3 nights in August. The room was spotless, nicely decorated and had all of the conveniences that more expensive motels have. We paid $10 extra to get a room with a king size bed. Everything was either fairly new or in good repair, tons of hot water.
We have stayed in Maine many times and this is about the best value that we have found.The prices are considerably better than the other places we checked. We checked some places in Ogunquit and the prices were about 50% more there for the same type of room. It was only 5 minutes away.
The location is great. We were able to walk to a great restaurant and not worry about having a bottle of wine with dinner. The beach is at the end of the street .
The woman at the front desk, Debbie, was very friendly and more than helpful and steered us to the best restaurants and even told us where to find free parking at the beach, which was a real bonus.
The only downside was no coffee in the room but there were 3 different places within 3-5 minute walk with great coffee and breakfast.
We have found our new favorite place to stay in Wells Beach

• Stayed: August 2008
1  Thank lovemaine77
Reviewed 28 September 2008

Our stay at USA INN was good.The room were clean look just picture on thier site.Rate were good [offseason.}They might be not listed as a quality inn But it run as A Quality InnThe staff all go out of thier way to help and make you feel welcome..Myself and my wife will return again next spring.We would return in the winter but they closed 1 Nov to till April It rain the whole time we stay but we like it when ocean kicking up.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2008

We stayed at the USA Inn for 4 nights, the motel is well located, 5 mins from Ogunquit beaches, 30 secs from the Hannaford market. Very clean rooms, and staff helpful. Our room was on the street level, and the sound did not bother as there is not that much traffic in the night. The only things is when we booked, we were looking for a motel close to the beach so we dont have to drive, we have a 20 month year old baby so long walk isnt great, the receptionnist told us the beach was walking distance.. it is 1.5 mile from the motel... Overall you get good quality for the price, I would recommend a friend USA Inn if all hotel/motel in Ogunquit are no vacancy

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2008

We have stayed here for the last three years (two or three times a year). We have found it suited our needs perfectly. Rooms and property are clean and well maintained. Ownership is very friendly, courteous, and accommodating. They go out of their way to make us comfortable. It is good to know we have a place to rely on when traveling to the area.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2008

My husband and I stayed at the U.S.A. we payed for 2 nights and stayed 1!!!!!!!!!!The rooms bed was really low to the floor and hard like the floor! The room had an oder I can not explain. We tried to open the window to get air in the room though they were seeled shut! I couldn't understand why I was having a hard time breathing. I think maybe there could have been mold in the air conditioner unit. I am not sure though I was not staying another night. I felt so uncomfortable asking for my money back for the second night. We told the owner our concerns and she had said she could put a air freshner in the room. My husband asked why the windows were seeled shut and she replied that kids reck them. Why then do all the other hotels I have ever stayed in have windows that open?I also told her that the bed was really hard like nothing I have ever slept on besides the floor. She offered us another room if she had one available though it would have the same bed. She proceded to tell us that she could not refund us our money for the second night unless she books the room.Then she had a thought that we could stay with their partners the garrison suites although that would cost much more. We took that option. I am a business owner and it is all about keeping my clients happy. I felt the owner should have been more concerned about the smell in the room and specially if it caused medical problems, not the $ she would be losing out on.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family