“Gone...But Not Forgotten!”

Sundaes at the Beach
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Shed a tear...the building is for sale. So sorry to see this last weekend. We shall really miss the perfect hamburgers and awesome sea salt caramel ice cream. We are so sorry to see our friends gone. They shall be missed.

5  Thank Paul W

Reviewed 21 April 2014

The ice cream is just simply DELICIOUS but the price is a little to high. I guess the quality has a price !

1  Thank JoAnne B
Reviewed 10 September 2013

What a neat little place. All there food is fresh and the ice cream is made right there. Both are excellent. You will like it there. Oh and the young girl that works there, super nice! An owners dream to have as an employee. Ask for Jenna......

I used burgers in my title, but they have other selections too.

1  Thank bob3868
Reviewed 6 August 2013

What's not to like? My great grand daughter, Klara, was covered in chocolate from forhead to toes. We gorged in everything there was to sample.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

I had read the reviews about this restaurant and decided to give it a try. I went in and ordered a Wells Beach Burger and I have to say it was very tasty. I also had a 1/2 scoop each of pistachio and chocolate. It was very good.

The staff there were young and very friedly. I will go back again before I leave for VA this week. I'll try different flavors next time. Very good!