“Cute, Clean Cottage”
VIEW IN DISTANCE FROM PORCH
WELCOME! COME IN!  I WAS BUILT IN 1940 & I HAVE BEEN UPDATED WITH CARE. FRONT PORCH IS ENCLOSED FOR COMFORT.  TWO TABLE LIGHTS FOR READING.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
VIEW IN DISTANCE FROM PORCH
WELCOME! COME IN!  I WAS BUILT IN 1940 & I HAVE BEEN UPDATED WITH CARE.
FRONT PORCH IS ENCLOSED FOR COMFORT.  TWO TABLE LIGHTS FOR READING.
TV here is nice if people don't like the same programs. Kids toys & books under the couch.
FULL APPLIANCES, DISH SOAP & PAPER TOWELS.
OPEN SHELVES FOR GROCERYS
Double Beds. Comfortable pillow tops. Pull shade down between beds. 4:30 SUN UP!
Movies for a rain evening or for children.
AC IN BEDROOM FOR COMFORT
LARGE COMFORTABLE BATH, HOT WATER ALWAYS!
Two Safety bars in shower & mat for tub. Please always use them.
SPECIAL LOVE FOR OUR 4 FOOTED GUEST & ; SAFETY TAGS TO WEAR WHILE HERE. QUICK RETURN IF LOST.
KITCHEN WITH MICROWAVE
LOTS OF STORAGE SPACE
BATH IS LARGE!
FREE INTERNET ACCESS
POOL & warm SPA. Handicapped OK! Please, no children & no children without adults.
FIELD/PLAY GROUND.  A NEAT SHIP HAS BEEN ADDED!!
Shuffle Board Court.  All equiptment is in the room with the washers. Please put back after use.
'Horse Shoes' Anyone?
Iris by front door might need a little water please....
Cottage #109 is in Black (middle bottom corner lot).
GREAT TROLLEY! Stops out front of Office. There are meeting points to go to the next Trolley & Town
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

colleenda...
Brandon, Vermont
“Cute, Clean Cottage”
Reviewed 25 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

My daughter and I rented this cottage and were thoroughly pleased. The cottage was clean and all the amenties of home were provided. If we needed anything it was most likely already at the cottage and available for use. Nice location and quiet complex. Will most definitely stay here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Well stocked cottage. Has everything you might need.
Liked least: Waking up too early. Bedroom needs sun blocking shades
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed 17 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

18 Aug 2015
Hi Marylou,
First off Thank You for such a nice review. I always tell people about the trolley and this is the first time I have excellent feed back from your use. It is great!
In July & August route 1 and parking at the beaches is crazy! I also think this is a safer way to vacation. The reunion sounds fun and I hope it happens. You may end up with long term friends for life. I did! I met a person in Tampa she was from MA & we have shared a room at our psych. nursing conference for 17 yrs.
Reviewed 7 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

10 Aug 2015
Hi Jerry,
Thank you! The food around the cottage is definitely one of the good points. We miss clams & Lobster (Florida just doesn't have that special taste). I looked and I think you will be using the little cottage in October for a long weekend. Hope the weather is nice and the trees have beautiful color. I will give you a quick call to see if there is anything you need. Take care, Sue
Worcester, Massachusetts
Reviewed 24 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

27 Mar 2017
Thank you for the picture of Bandit! Any special dog treats that he might like for next year.
Western Massachusetts
Reviewed 14 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

15 Oct 2013
Thank you both! Also, thank you for the suggestion. I will talk with the man who has done most of the remodeling for us. Much as I hate to say it ......we are all getting older & safety is a priority. Please come again any time. Sue
Vernon, CT USA
Reviewed 10 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

15 Oct 2013
Hi Stella!
Thank you so much for your nice thoughts. Our cottage (we hoped) would be your home away from home. I am glad we are getting there! We have a guest book on the kitchen table & our guest leave suggestions that have helped a lot.
Our guest are our priority.....including guest dogs. Thankx again, Sue
Reviewed 24 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing