Holiday Guest House Bed & Breakfast
US$92
US$84
US$152
Wells - Ogunquit Resort Motel & Cottages(Wells)(Great Value!)
US$95
Footbridge North Hotel(Wells)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$83
Elmwood Resort Hotel(Wells)(Great Value!)
US$119
Wells-Moody Motel(Moody)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$75
USA Inn(Wells)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$80
The Beach Rose Inn(Wells)(Great Value!)
US$67
Village by the Sea(Wells)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$97
Hotwire.com
The Coast Village Inn & Cottages(Wells)(Great Value!)
US$234
All reviewseggs benedicteleanor rooseveltgracious hostschocolate chip cookiesblueberry breadnew englandwonderful staybreakfast was deliciousevery morningold friendsfeel like familybeautiful roomcan't wait to go backogunquit playhousefirst floormichaeldachshund
Reviewed 24 August 2008

Coming into this vacation I was second guessing myself, paying extra for a room in a B&B, when I could have stayed in a motel down the road for much less... WELL there's a reason that motels are cheap... Cheap staff, Cheap food, Cheap food!

THAT however was not the case With The Holiday Guest House!

Upon arriving to The Holiday Guest House, we knew right off the bat that this place would make our vacation 100% unforgettable, even if I had another reason for this vacation.

When we met Bill and Michael, and got the tour, we knew that the Mariner Room was the room for us. It was amazingly clean, and throughout our stay remained that way. The in-room fridge came in handy with all the left-overs I had, thanks to the recommendations of Bill and Michael. The guys knew good places to check out, and things to do.

The location of the Holiday Guest House is almost as perfect as you can get, mere minutes from some of the best restaurants, and the beaches, and a hop to the trolley stop, off the main road, but just enough out of the way as to not be affected by all the other tourists.

Now, let's talk about the Breakfast part of the Bed and Breakfast known as the Holiday Guest House, YUM! Did that explain anything, I should probably elaborate. When we woke up, on the first night, we were greeted with these pancakes with plump, sweet, delicious blueberries in them, so good that it felt like a sin to me to put any syrup on them. And what's better they even tailored the breakfast times during our stay to when we were able to eat, that last thing we usually heard as we headed to bed were "what time should we have breakfast for you." And the good food didn't stop at the pancakes! WAIT until you try the amazing Fruit french toast and the Quiche!

Enough about the food for now, and the coffee and OJ...

During one of our lazy, rainy Mondays, we even got to talking to the guys, they were great talkers, friendly and hospitable! The whole time I was there I kept saying I felt as if I was at a member of my family's house! Just remember that these guys have a ferocious attack dog named Snickers!

Oi, I guess I have to eventually end this, There's so much I could say about this AMAZING B&B but is getting long winded.

Everything I said is true, well I might have over exaggerated just a wee about Snickers... he only thinks he's ferocious!

PS Just had to tell Y'all that the first night there, even though I planned on doing it on a whale watch farther down the week, I felt that the Holiday Guest House was the PERFECT place to pop the question. And now we plan on returning for our honeymoon!

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
2  Thank themanix
Reviewed 24 August 2008

My now-fiance and I, who both are in LOVE with the ocean, decided that we wanted a week away at the ocean this July and we wanted it to be a vacation to remember... :-) So, we decided to try for a nice, homey, and friendly B&B atmosphere and BOY is that what we got at The Holiday Guest House with Bill, Michael, and Snickers! Such hospitality, such friendliness, such wonderful food (my fiance even said that the pancakes were so good he didn't even need syrup for them!! And that's something to be said for the pancakes when he says that, let me tell you!), and such wonderful knowledge of the area and of things to do!! Everything was simply perfect, beyond our wildest expectations... :-) So perfect, in fact, it inspired my then-boyfriend/now-fiance to propose!! We feel an even bigger connection in our love for The Holiday Guest House, not only because we got engaged there and everything was so wonderful, but because we found out we were the first engagement under their management! We're planning on having many returns there, including our honeymoon next year... :-)

Thank you to Bill, Michael, and Snickers for indeed giving us the vacation of a lifetime... :-)

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank July212008
Reviewed 17 August 2008

We've been to about four other bed and breakfasts before, and we loved it here. We had a busy weekend because we were getting married in the area. Bill and Michael were so helpful, for example when we had a 'wedding flower emergency', they let our friends use their kitchen to cut and tie up some new flowers. Our friends asked us later how we knew Michael and Bill, they had assumed we must have been long-time friends because they treated us and our friends with such hospitality and kindness. That is the ultimate compliment! They also permitted us to have my father and step-mother join us for breakfast on the lovely patio. The breakfast was delicious, especially the quiche. They also let us take wedding photos in the beautiful home, in front of the loving room fireplace, by the front door, etc. My mother and step-father also stayed at The Holiday Guest House and really liked it - it was their first time staying at a bed and breakfast and they were skeptical. Michael and Bill have changed their minds about B&B's though.

Our only regret is that we had such a busy weekend we didn't have as much time to throughly enjoy The Holiday Guest House. But it will make a great place to visit for an anniversary!

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BedandBreakfasts4me
Reviewed 15 August 2008

Mike and Bill are the perfect hosts to a very delightful B&B. Our room was very comfortable and conducive to a completely restful and stress free vacation. The food was home cooked by Bill and absolutely delicious. After talking to the other guests it became evident that we all agree that the Holiday Guest House is a 5 star accommodation .

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank Lavenderblue44
Reviewed 14 August 2008

My sister has been bragging about the Holiday Guest House since her first stay in 2007. As a birthday gift, she took me to the Inn in July and we had an amazing time.

Everything she said was 100% true...the Inn is lovely, extremely clean and beautifully decorated. Bill and Mike were attentive to our every need and provided great tips for dinner and entertainment!

By the end of our stay, I felt like I was part of their family and can't wait to return again!!!!!

Thank you for a wonderful time Bill and Mike....and Snickers too!

• Stayed: July 2008