Just got home from the Majestic Regency in Wells, Maine. Our sunny yellow room with new bedspreads was clean and comfortable. The location to the beaches, restaurants and shops is great. Many times we spoke to the owners, as they made the rounds checking on the pool, the game/picnic area, working the breakfast room and the lobby. Very nice people. And the blueberry fritters from Congdon's Bakery (served at breakfast) are fantastic!! We even had steamed lobsters from Perkins Cove Lobster Pound delivered free one night......wow! It was easy to find, family friendly and just plain nice.
We found a good price on-line for our room .(cheaper rooms advertised on their sign, but I understand these ones are older and are available on-site) Our upstairs room was half-way in so the road noise wasn't noticeable either. Hope to go back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the best value on the Southern Maine Coast! Pet Friendly and Kids Sleep for Free! Five acres of summer fun right on Route One. Basketball, shuffle board, tennis, large heated pool, outdoor fire pit, and outdoor movies. Free continental breakfast with freshly-baked donuts and apple fritters from Congdon's. A short 3/4 walk to Moody Beach or take an Ogunquit or Wells trolley to beaches and other attractions. Several types of rooms and suites with kitchenettes available. Come on in for a some Irish Hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Majestic Regency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Regency Hotel Wells
- Regency Hotel Wells
- Regency Hotel Majestic
- Majestic Regency Motel Ogunquit
- Majestic Regency Wells, Maine