US$293
US$254
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$284/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$179
US$163
Wells-Moody Motel(Moody)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$162
Atlantic Oceanfront Motel(Wells)(Great Value!)
US$300
Ne'r Beach Motel(Wells)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$284
US$271
US$261
Seacoast Motel(Wells)(Great Value!)
US$192
The Coast Village Inn & Cottages(Wells)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$191
USA Inn(Wells)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$172
All reviewsfire pittennis courtsfree breakfasthotel locationbeach townroom was cleanpeanut buttergreat pool areaenglish muffinsgrassy areatrolley systembasketball hooptrolley stopperkins coveheated poolcerealogunquit
Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

On relatively short notice we got a couple of rooms here for a night while we were passing through.

On the positive there was a tennis court and bar-b-que grills with a fairly open green space. The location is good being just a couple of miles north of Ogunquit with a trolly stop in the front.

One of our rooms smelled really moldy and nothing else was available. It also had no front door, but instead used a sliding glass door. The other room was ok.

The property is old, and the rooms have had a little bit of attention, but not much. It feels kind of trailer parkish.

I do not like to leave bad reviews, but one of the rooms (two twin beds) was pretty bad, so beware. The room with the king size bed was in a different section, and while it was not a great room, and least it did not smell bad.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 25 July 2013

We were originally staying 2 nights at this motel. It looked alot older from what it looks like online. We got into our room at 10pm and we pulled down the blankets and there were stains on the sheets and pillows. (protein stains) It was so gross. Blankets and sheets were so think and old. Water stains all over the ceilings, and in the bathroom ceiling. Faucet ran not stop. Big gap at the top of the door and the bugs were coing in. We called roomserves and the only thing he would do was give us more pillows and sheets. The sheets didnt even fit the king sz bed. We put the top sheet over the gross blanket and we used a blanket we had in the car. We went to the office in the morn. and told the guy in charge. He did refund us for the 2 nights because he knew we were totally grossed out by this room and very pissed. he just asked us for our card and did credit us for both nights. also the Tissue box all rusty. counter trim falling off. No WiFi. The room was smelly. The grounds felt very scetchy. Go to the Best Western in York it is so so much better and reasonable. It's well worth spending $10.00 more. This room definately need a bad update. I dont think it has been done in 25 yrs. including the sheets and blankets. Don't go here, if you do you will regret it we did.

Room Tip: Don't go here at all. The place is so gross.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Pattiann325
Reviewed 24 July 2013

This is, by far, the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. If you're looking to save some money on a hotel room, look elsewhere or spend the extra money rather than coming here. I honestly don't even know where to start. I guess I'll start with the worst.
1. After rolling over to the other side of my bed as I was about to go to bed, I realized that the sheets were a bit damp. After pulling back the sheets, I realized that I was laying in urine, based on the smell and the spot of where the large puddle was located on the mattress. It had begun to soak through the sheets when I laid on top of the spot. Absolutely disgusting. After calling the front desk, all they had to say was "I don't know what to say." I'm hoping they'll give us our money back in the morning (I'm writing this review since I'm now unable to sleep in a bed)
2. The room smells very musty. Which I guess isn't that much of a big deal, since the price of this place is relatively cheap, but it's still unpleasant.
3. I've been in this room for about 4 hours and have already found 3 spiders. Yes, they were small spiders, but spiders none the less.
4. Like other reviews said, the tv is very small, the tissue box is rusted in the bathroom, small towels, and wifi is very difficult to get, and when you do get it, it's very slow.
5. While taking a much needed shower, I noticed that the water by my feet was taking a very long time to drain (implying that the drain is clogged up). Normally isn't a very big deal, but when I'm washing urine off my body, I would prefer not to stand in the water that's rinsing it off.
6. Could have just been the people above us being very noisy, but I could hear every footstep they were taking very clearly above us, which makes it difficult to fall asleep when there's a lot of walking around and banging above.

An extremely unpleasant experience all around. Honestly wish I paid the extra money to stay at a different hotel, because this one is without a doubt the most rancid place I've ever stayed.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2013

When we go to Maine, we like to stay in places that have charm of what we think Maine represents. We have stayed at Majestic Regency before and have liked it. We stayed in a king-size room this time, and they certainly have been updating, which should please people staying there. It is a convenient location. We noticed the trolley continuously passes through. We might have to try that next time. Anyway, we like staying there and will be back later in the season. What a great weekend we had!

Room Tip: King-size rooms seem to be updated in the back line of the property.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Had a fantastic experience here! The staff was amazing! Very helpful and will do anything for you! The hotel is conveniently located and lots to do! Rooms a bit outdated but clean and quiet.. The trolly will pick you up right on the property and will drop you downtown Ogunquit , Wells Beach, Kennebunk.... ! The pool was awesome and the Breakfast was incredible (try the fritters!!!!)..........................We will be coming back soon!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family