“Best Kept Westbrook Secret”

Peekaboo Children's Center
Reviewed 29 November 2011

I'm amazed at how many people with children still do not know about Peekaboo.....I rented this place two years ago for my grand-daughters birthday and the kids LOVED it. It is very clean..in fact all entering must remove shoes. Each area of the floor is devoted to a different peice of imagination, whether it by art, dolls, cars or bouncing. It is not your chain play equipment area...much more intimate and quaint...which really allows for more interaction between parent/child. As part of the party rental we recieved a family pass to return.....great kitchen right outside the party room, which is designed for kids....and did I say it was clean? Great place.

1  Thank karmicwinddancer