“One of the best local spots we've found”
Review of Casa Novello

Casa Novello
Ranked #6 of 67 Restaurants in Westbrook
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We found this gem while on vacation and was one of the best local Italian restaurants we have come across. It was a very busy Monday evening and we were seated at the rear of the room and had an excellent waitress. She apologized for the kitchen being backed up (there were no empty tables and a line waiting to get in) which we said was fine. The meals were excellent and the service was attentive. Bread was served with the drinks right away and the pasta dishes were great. The room is a little noisy and I would suggest you arrive early as the tables fill up quickly.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Had dinner and had to share my meal with hundreds of fruit flies. The waitress moved us to the end of the room where it was so dark we could no longer notice them. Had to eat with my hand over my glass of wine. Really makes me wonder how clean there kitchen was. Will never again go to this restaurant.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Great Italian restaurant! Have been here many times. The food is good and the service is excellent. Parking is easy...right on the street. I suggest getting there on the early side for dinner, as it fills up quickly.

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Friendly service , enjoyed every part of the meal. Great French onion soup. Kids meal pizza was big enough for two adults.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Didn't have a reservation, and couldn't get in the first night. Call ahead. Very good Italian for Maine.