“A great place for a quick bite.”
Review of Amato's

Amato's
Ranked #36 of 67 Restaurants in Westbrook
Cuisines: Pizza, Soups
Reviewed 17 September 2012

After a long day of walking around Portland, we just wanted to grab something quick and cheap. I found Amato's on Tripadvisor and it was right up the street from our hotel. It is strictly take out, no seating. I'm not sure if they do delivery. But it was very clean when we walked in. A good selection of beer, wine, and non-alcoholic drinks, along with lots of chips. My husband decided on the chicken parm sub, and I got the chicken ranch roll up. Both were excellent! Large helpings and the price was very nice.

Reviewed 12 August 2012

after many years of not being too crazy about red sauce, i found myself recently stopping here, as i work nearby, and i have to say the chicken parm and eggplant parm are fabulous, as are the chef salads..love this store...

Reviewed 17 April 2012

When I feel like a sub, I go to Amato's, a regional chain. They make their own bread, so it's good. And you can purchase just the bread. I think the oil they put on the subs has herbs in it--it's so good. They also have ready-made Italian dishes and other stuff for takeout. The Westbrook location has a picnic table outside overlooking the parking lot. I think none of their locations has inside dining.

Reviewed 19 January 2012

Awesome Food. Just wish there were a place to sit down and eat. We ended up eating in the car. That was messy.

1  Thank crazybren
Reviewed 16 November 2011

Living down south,,def miss the Italian sandwiches!!!