“Good Stay”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Westbrook
NY
“Good Stay”
Reviewed 22 July 2012

Stayed one night. Hotel is in a convenient location to I-95. Staff was friendly and check in was fast. Room was clean but did seem a bit run down.Hotel looks dated and indoor pool water was cloudy. Enjoyed the breakfast which is included. Overall it was an okay stay for one night but does seem expensive for the quality of the hotel especially when no fridge is in the room.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Reviewed 20 July 2012 via mobile

One of worst hotels I've ever been in. There's a reason thats it so cheap. Rooms old and stink and not clean.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank Woodwang

Travellers are raving about these Westbrook hotels

Reviewed 29 June 2012

My brother and sister-in-law booked this place for the wedding party. We are going to Portland and OOB as the bachelor and bachelorette party. Well my bro said call this number and say your with wedding party and give em your credit card. I did that. They didn't answer right away so I was about to hang up thought i had wrong number. Then the woman couldn't get computer to work so couldnt find our reservations. My sister (in law to be) told me how much it would cost and it cost me WAY more. Haven't even got here and not impressed lol. And after seeing all the post maybe me and my boyfriend will sleep in my car lol

Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
Cumberland, RI
Reviewed 25 June 2012

We stayed here and paid a cheap price, but paid for it in comfort and cleanliness. The walls were dirty, the paint was peeling in some places, some lights didn't work and there were numerous stains all over the comforters. The carpet felt sticky with grime. It was completely disgusting. The only redeeming quality was that the staff were extremely friendly and seemed to want to make the best of our trip. They were very helpful and kind. The free breakfast was good as well. What gets me the most is that we stayed at another hotel (Howard Johnson) the night before and paid thirty dollars less, and it was ten times nicer. I was really disappointed.

Room Tip: Don't stay here unless you're really tight on a budget, even then search for somewhere else
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
New Hope, Minnesota
Reviewed 25 May 2012 via mobile

The woman that checked us in was nice, room was clean with the exception of one stain on the comforter, breakfast options were plentiful but we only had bagels and cereal not wanting to make our own waffles.

Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Knutey1111
Rothesay
Reviewed 26 April 2012

I would have to say I stay at this location atleat 3-4 times a year. I am from Canada and travel there alot to see friends and AHL hockey. The staff are great. The rooms are clean. Everytime I am there I see a difference (upgrades). I most recently stayed here on my way to PA and on the way home. The bonus is the upgrade to breakfast. There is now a waffle maker!!!!!! only suggestion is more fruit avaliability :)

Room Tip: great place!!!
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Alexandria, Virginia
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Upon arriving at the Super 8 in Westbrook/Portland I noticed a McDonald's bag and litter in the parking lot. I decided to still stay here for the night and definitely regretted my decision. The front desk clerk was professional, friendly and customer oriented. However, the building itself is disgusting and my room was not very clean. The hotel carpets are stained and there is missing trim on the walls in the hallways. In my room there was hair in the tub and on the wall. There was also lint on the floor and worst of all when my wife opened one of the end table drawers she discovered that there was leftover food in the drawer including a banana, cookies, crackers, a ramen bowl and a ripped up styrofoam cup. This hotel may be cheaper but I will never stay here again.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Shrek1
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westbrook
Ramada Plaza Portland
Portland Harbor Hotel
Portland Harbor Hotel
#4 of 19 in Portland
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,305 reviews

Been to Super 8 Portland/Westbrook Area? Share your experiences!