“Amazing food”

Calzolaio Pasta Co.
Reserve with OpenTable
Calzolaio Pasta Co. is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Wilton
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Canal St.
Description: We are an Italian restaurant with some American alternatives. Our cuisines boast homemade sauces and pasta, brickoven style pizza, fresh Maine seafood and natural meats. Each dish is prepared with an emphasis on simplicity and flavor and has made us an "Award Winning Restaurant"!
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

My family has a wonderful meal here - great service and even better food. The caprese salad and cheese bread were great starters. My wife and I each had the eggplant parmesan and it was lights out good. I am a NYC Italian kid where my grandma's speciality was this dish - and it was that good. And the portions were so big that we both took some home for a late night snack. My daughter had seafood linguine with a white wine sauce that was tasty and not too heavy.

Easily some of the best Italian food I have had in a long time.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Food was terrific. The service was a bit slow, but they were fairly busy. We were a party of 6, and it took 1.5 hours from entering to exiting. Have to give it an excellent rating because it was one of the best pizzas I've had in a long time. Seafood fetuccini was great as well.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

The Pizza was really good! We ate there twice while in town!I had the Dragon slayer (Loaded with garlic and roasted peppers) Must try!!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I think one of the nicer restaurants in the area. I have been for dinner and just for drinks and appetizers. An excellent experience both times. I would recommend!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We dine here at least once a week. The pizza is great but so are the other offerings. I often make a meal out of the Tuscan Onion Soup and the Sausage Fest. It's an appetizer but the different sausages are delicious and the pink aioli is fabulous. There's a Risotto of the day that's usually very good - and unique, in many cases. Worth the drive if you don't live close by.

Been to Calzolaio Pasta Co.? Share your experiences!