“Consistently good food and great service”

Calzolaio Pasta Co.
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Wilton
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Canal St.
Description: We are an Italian restaurant with some American alternatives. Our cuisines boast homemade sauces and pasta, brickoven style pizza, fresh Maine seafood and natural meats. Each dish is prepared with an emphasis on simplicity and flavor and has made us an "Award Winning Restaurant"!
Providence, RI
“Consistently good food and great service”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I have been to the Calzolaio Pasta Co. many times over the years and I think it is one of the best restaurants in the area. The setting is beautiful and the food is great!

• Visited May 2014

Fort Worth, TX
“Amazing food”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

My family has a wonderful meal here - great service and even better food. The caprese salad and cheese bread were great starters. My wife and I each had the eggplant parmesan and it was lights out good. I am a NYC Italian kid where my grandma's speciality was this dish - and it was that good. And the portions were so big that we both took some home for a late night snack. My daughter had seafood linguine with a white wine sauce that was tasty and not too heavy.

Easily some of the best Italian food I have had in a long time.

Braselton, Georgia
“Excellent”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Food was terrific. The service was a bit slow, but they were fairly busy. We were a party of 6, and it took 1.5 hours from entering to exiting. Have to give it an excellent rating because it was one of the best pizzas I've had in a long time. Seafood fetuccini was great as well.

Visited June 2014
Nashville, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food!”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

The Pizza was really good! We ate there twice while in town!I had the Dragon slayer (Loaded with garlic and roasted peppers) Must try!!

Visited May 2014
Wasill, Alaska, United States
“Nice Place!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I think one of the nicer restaurants in the area. I have been for dinner and just for drinks and appetizers. An excellent experience both times. I would recommend!

• Visited August 2013

Been to Calzolaio Pasta Co.? Share your experiences!