“A great place for lunch”
Review of Ray Ray's Cafe & Sweet Treats - CLOSED

Ray Ray's Cafe & Sweet Treats
Daviie, Florida
“A great place for lunch”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I stopped by this cute little restaurant in Wilton because I wanted my 93 year old grandmother to taste their corn chowder and see how it measured up to hers. She was impressed!

Visited July 2014

Amityville, New York
“Family Place”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Cassie and her Mom treated us like their family.
Everything was fresh and tasty and plenty of it.
Also a bakery with lots of delicous goodies.
Thanks so much.

Visited August 2014
Middletown, Connecticut
“It's breakfast...”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We were staying nearby for a graduation and wanted a hearty meal before the trip home. I will always seek out little mom and pop restaurants because I feel you get a better meal with much more local flavor. While our omelets where hearty, they had no seasoning or real flavor to them; ditto with the home fries. However, the home cooked bread for toast was outstanding and the star of the show. I imagine french toast made with it would be incredible!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank jcharisman
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Fabulous,absolutely fabulous”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

This is a small place, but the food is so good. All food is made from scratch. We stopped there because we were hungry and it was the first place we saw and I am so glad we did. We were so impressed, we went back for breakfast the next two mornings we were there. If you are in Wilton, you must stop there for breakfast or lunch. You will not be sorry you did.

• Visited July 2013