“Good family restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Windham, Maine
“Good family restaurant”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Good variety of pizza and sandwiches, and reasonably priced. Great place for families due to the relaxed atmosphere.

• Visited January 2014

Portland, Maine
“Pizza expert”
Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

Its hard to find good Maine pizza growing up on NY, PA, and NY pizza. However pizza is my favorite food so I have to give credit where credit is due and Pats Pizza has earned my respect. Not only is Pats pizza a nice place to eat (location, decor, atmosphere, ect) but their pizza is quite tasty. Ill choose Pizza before any other food on a night out and I must say I will more then likely only order from Pats for Pizza going forward since moving to Windham. One suggestion (which I have yet to experience) would be to get the double dough crust because I got the regular pizza crust not knowing they make it thicker! Pats Pizza combines their ingredients very well to form a delicious pizza at a MORE then reasonable price. I look forward to my next visit!

1 Thank Dave P
Boston, Massachusetts
“Pizza, are you sure”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

well, this was the 2nd and last time for Pats Pizza...Just isn't what we like, the sauce, the toppings..and it was pricy

Visited August 2013
Marco Island, Florida
“Sports pub with family atmosphere”
Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

Been coming to Pats Pizza for a few years. Very friendly servers make you feel right at home. The food is consistently good. Best pizza in town! Come to dinner early as the restaurant fills up quickly.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Deb W
Boston, Massachusetts
“Better like TV!”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I brought my daughter here for an early dinner. The decor was average but our waitress was very friendly. The food was average (but the portions are HUGE!). I found all the TVs (including your own personal one if you have a booth) to be very distracting an unnecessary even if they're trying to be a sports bar. The prices were very fair.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank CaraMHutchins

Been to Pat's Pizza? Share your experiences!