“You get what you pay for, in other words, not much”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
vassalboro, maine
“You get what you pay for, in other words, not much”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

Burgers and Pizza. Come See Come Saw. Its not great, and its not terrible. Reasonably priced.

Visited January 2012

“Very happy with the food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2011

One of the best pizzas I ever had
Also steak sandwiches are the best we tried in the area

Winslow
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The worst pizza and the worst customer service I have ever experienced”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2011

My girlfriend and I have never eaten at Winslow House of Pizza before, so we decided to try it out. It turned out that the pizza was...Horrible. Absolutely disgusting. The pizza was wet and soggy. It was so soggy that the box the pizza was delivered in was wet too. I called them and spoke with a woman to tell her that the pizza was not very good to see if there was anything we could do to work it out. She told me that her boss most likely will not do anything to accomodate us (nice, huh?). She then told me that she would call him and get back to me. I waited a few minutes...and got no phone call back. We decided to go there and show them the pizza to see what we could do about it. The woman was there...and the owner as well. Interesting how she didn't have the decency to call us back. The owner was extremely rude and literally would not do anything. He refused to give us our money back or even make us another pizza! He put his hands all over the pizza when I told him to look at how soggy it was. He actually expected us to eat it after he touched it. In short, it was a horrible experience. We will never eat there again and we will be sure to tell everyone the same.

To the owner: You could have just thrown another pizza in the oven, we maybe would have had the chance to enjoy it. You don't know how to cook and you're not a people person. You shouldn't own a business if you do not have customer service skills.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Karen W
Winslow, Maine
“They know our name here”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2011

Very good pizza place. They are very friendly. We order from here all the time. The pizza is thin and wonderful. Hubby also loves the cheeseburger subs. They know us by name now :)

• Visited January 2011