“Pizza” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Winslow, Maine
“Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

We frequent here. We like the pizza, the staff is very friendly. Food is good, bit pricey. I just feel the decor could be updated and cleaned.

1 Thank TELLITLIKEITIS04901

“Awful”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

Usually love "House of Pizza" places. This one. Yuck. Pizza was very greasy. Something was just not right about the taste (we ordered all meat) ordered the sampler and the wings were still cold near the bone. Not to mention it was not very clean. Robert Irvine would have a field day!

Waterville, Maine, United States
“Excellent delivery time, delicious calzone!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2013

I ordered a small spinach and feta calzone and it included sauce and pizza cheese. The crust was perfection...a bit crispy, but doughy and soft. The spinach was fresh, the feta a nice balance with the spinach, and the sauce and cheese weren't overpowering. It was cut in four pieces and was very generous for a "small." It wasn't soggy so I was able to cut it into smaller pieces and pick it up to eat.

I also ordered fries and,while it, too, was a generous portion, they were soggy and similar to the type at Burger King. I passed on those, unfortunately.

I had asked for the delivery to be anytime at 12:05 and I was assured that they would arrive as close to 12:05 as they could. Lo and behold, my order arrived at 12:06! I was impressed with the service, both in speed and friendliness.

Next time, I'll skip the fries, order the calzone, and know that my order will arrive when requested. I'll definitely order again!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Just gross”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2013

Ordered a steak and cheese to be delivered. Well, I got just steak and a smidge of mayo, no cheese! For real, who forgets that? Not impressed at all....will never go there again

• Visited April 2013
Waterville, Maine
“Second worst pizza ever!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2013

I purchased their special pizza costing over $18.00 with tax. I would of enjoyed can soup or canned peas more. It really tasted horrible. I will never go there again.

• Visited March 2013