“A nice surprise before the game!”
Review of Pointe Afta

Pointe Afta
Ranked #4 of 10 Restaurants in Winslow
Reviewed 19 April 2018

We were in town for a game and decided to join friends for dinner and were very pleased! The atmosphere is very much pub style, nothing fancy. Lots of locals. EXCELLENT wings and pizza. I would NOT recommend the hot ham Italian, I just didn't find it that flavorable. The hot chicken sandwich was really good and the onion rings a winner. I will definitely go back.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Truly one of the most extensive menu's I have ever seen. Fast service from the bartender at our table. More TVs than I could count playing any and anything sports related. As an added bonus on Thursday evenings Lenny and Joel play some fine music in the back room!! A must see and hear local duo.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Went here to meet someone and had lunch. The food was delicious, the service was excellent. This is a sports bar with a great restaurant hidden inside. The entire spectrum of age and lifestyle came through here. It's a great place.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

The Pointe Afta is conveniently located on the China Road in Winslow, Maine close to town. The atmosphere is sporty, and completely open concept with high ceilings. The service is fast & friendly, the food was great, and the locals deem it as a favorite, and the drinks are good. Even though this isn't a pizza joint, I highly recommend the Hawaiian Pizza!!!

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Not a busy night at the restaurant. We had a new server, and we all begin at the beginning, however we were the last in the restaurant and it was slow. Getting drinks and orders taken were very slow, we also could see personal chit chat going on with staff, hello we are the customers that come here often. Salads were to come with dinner, got them after entrees were being served. Asked for unsweetened ice tea, go sweetened ice tea, when ordering we asked for extra Blue Dressing however it did not come with meal, had to remind the server, it was as there was no engagement with taking care of us, and we go the Point After often. Strawberry Margaritas tasted why off, and service was slow. Onion soup was priced at 7.99, thinking it was going to be a large amount due to the price, were other restaurants crocks of onion soup is 4.99 I could not believe the price for what I got, and it is new on the menu and Not worth the price. Not the best experience we have had there.

2  Thank Susan H