“Cute, clean, and just right!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cobbossee Motel

Cobbossee Motel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Winthrop
Cobbossee Motel
Ranked #3 of 5 Winthrop B&B and Inns
Boston, Massachusetts
“Cute, clean, and just right!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2012

My husband and I stayed in the Cobbossee Motel in August on a road trip from Boston to Acadia National Park. The owners, Linda and Cliff, are absolutely wonderful. They treat you like family and take great care of the motel and the property. So many cute touches – love the flower boxes on the windows! We will be back!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
1 Thank Becky B

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Bangor, Maine, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2012

My husband and I have a job working from June to August in Wintrop at a summer camp. When we got married April 14, 2012 we knew we wanted to go to camp to work on the outside and some things that needed to be fixed inside our camp. However, the water at our camp doesn't get turned on until May. We knew of the Cobbossee Motel because it is 2.5 miles from our camp. We called and made reservations to stay there for the week. We had no idea what to expect when we got there. We figured it didn't really matter much because it was basically just a place to sleep and shower. We were SO pleased. From the minute we walked into the office we felt like family. The owners are the sweetest people. The rooms are fantastic. You truely feel like you are at your own house. We just couldn't believe how wonderful the room was. It had everything we needed and then some. We felt safe. It was VERY quiet. It was so clean we couldn't believe it. It was nice to know that we didn't have to worry about a thing. We really felt like we were home. The people that were in the other rooms were so nice. My husband spent time with some men that were staying in a few other rooms. They were contractors from out of town. The people on each side of our room were very friendly. I just loved our visit. We have mentioned going back just for something to do. The price was VERY VERY reasonable. We may go down in the winter for Christmas break. My husband is a school teacher and we just love to get away for a little while when he has a weeks long vacation. This Motel is the perfect place. If I had to recommend a place to stay in this area of Maine it would deffinately be the Cobbossee Motel. We look forward to going back. If I could wrap the owners up and bring them home with me, I would. I love them so much. They make you feel like family. It makes a HUGE difference. Thanks for a wonderful honeymoon and we will see you again soon. God Bless. The Cowans.

Room Tip: we didn't comment on the pool because it was not open yet and I don't believe there was a fi...