“Peanut Butter Oreo-So good!”
Review of Lear's Ice Cream - CLOSED

Lear's Ice Cream
Cuisines: American
Description: Closed closed closed
Description: Closed closed closed
Reviewed 14 October 2013

My husband and I decided to pop on in here after we had our delicious lobster rolls at Red's. We thought we'd be full, but had to try Lear's, the flavors on the board outside sounded so good! We both had the Pumpkin and Peanut Butter Oreo, creamy, and oh so good! We also had a sample of the Lobster ice cream, that was a tasty combo of salty and sweet, so happy we tried it! The owners were also just so sweet! Can't wait to visit again next year!

2  Thank Caribbean_Girl76

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Always satisfied when we go to Lear's. I love the chocolate almond. Very rich and creamy. They even have lobster ice cream! I didn't like it but definitely interesting. Reasonable prices and the nicest staff.

1  Thank Daisy C
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I went to Lear's today with a friend. We both thought their ice cream was creamy and delicious. The portion was large for the price. The staff was very friendly and helpful. This is a great place for home made ice cream in Wiscasset.

1  Thank ross5100
Reviewed 15 August 2013

We had heard about the lobster ice cream so we decided to stop by after touring castle tucker. We were skeptical, but it was DELICIOUS! It has that whole salty/sweet thing going on and tasted similar to salted caramel ice cream. The samples cost a quarter each, so we both had one. I decided to eat a whole cone. Tip: if you do that, get a small one. It is very rich and gave me a bit of an upset stomach after eating so much!

Overall we really enjoyed the ice cream.

1  Thank Billy V
Reviewed 14 August 2013

We found this little gem tucked away next to Red's famous walk-up. I sampled the lobster ice cream (25 cents). but opted for coffee/toffee. My husband got orange creamsicle. A pleasant memory.

1  Thank Katie L