“Fantastic Food”

Ranked #4 of 30 Restaurants in Wiscasset
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 9 December 2013

My family and I were staying at the Cod Cove Inn when I asked what was good to eat in the area. The owners instantly said Sarah's. We ordered takeout lunch for 4 adults and 4 kids. The food was reasonably priced and tasted fantastic. We got macaroni and cheese for the kids that was homemade, baked and fantastic, they also got a delicious cinnamon applesauce. The adults had calzones with a large garden salad, with house vinaigrette. There are not many restaurants that give you such a great salad with mixed greens and even sprouts. I would highly recommend. It was such a quick trip from the Cod Cove Inn to just grab takeout and take it back to eat too.

2  Thank Keva C

Reviewed 31 October 2013

I live fairly locally to this spot, and we have never had a bad meal there. Always delicious desserts (if you have room)! And my favorite is always their soups/bread selection. One thing that I find upsetting- and it's not at just at this restaurant- the rest room was filthy! Moldy tiles state pretty clearly that this place is not cleaned too frequently. I've always said- if the restrooms for the patrons are not clean- can you imagine what the kitchen is like? I hope they will take this as constructive criticism and do something about it! Otherwise, I love going there- staff is super friendly- and food always so good, and reasonably priced. But please CLEAN the restroom!!!!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

I was looking forward to my meal at Sarahs Cafe last weekend, and was very disappointed.
I waited over an hour for my food, and when it finally arrived it was cold.
I found the service to be terrible, and the staff all looked bored and out of it.
I will not be returning to Sarahs in the future.

2  Thank AnnaBr3211
Reviewed 16 October 2013

My wife & I spent 12 days in Maine & were heading to Ogunquit when we saw Sarah's Cafe.
We stopped & had lunch there & we were very pleased with the menu selections & reasonable prices. Our lunch selections were excellent & Sarah's son, Matthew who served us was so helpful & friendly. Wiscasset Village is a neat little area.

2  Thank Travel F
Reviewed 11 October 2013

This bar was recommended to me by a local who knew what he was talking a bout. This is a laid back bar with great food. I had a few beers & ordered the burger, fries & pickle. It was really nice. Friendly staff and safe, friendly people. No bother here.

2  Thank Stephen A