“A great little cafe in a picturesque New England town”

Maine Roasters Coffee
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Yarmouth
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

I have in-laws that live in Yarmouth, just 15 minutes north of Portland, ME. Given that they live within walking distance to this gem of a coffee shop, you can trust that I'm there each morning when I visit. In fact we make a family outing of it. There are comfy couches to sit at, free Wi-Fi and the friendliest staff that will expertly mix you any caffeinated drink your heart desires.

If tea is your thing (like my wife), they serve several different types of Mighty Leaf tea. We recommend the African Nectar for a great smooth & tasty herbal tea.

On weekends you'll find local running groups and other folks hanging out here after their morning exercise. Check it out when you are in town!

Reviewed 5 September 2012

I found this cozy cafe while looking for gas and driving north on US Route 1, just north of an I-295 exit. Cool jazz greeted me as I entered. It turns out the place serves up some of the most awesome dark roast coffee anywhere on the North American continent. It's called 'Rocky'; ask for it by name! The baristas are some of the best I've ever met. Give them just a few visits and they'll exactly know what you drink and precisely how you like it, and they'll call you by your first name when it's ready. Parking is free. The cafe's per-drink coffee prices are extremely hard to beat. Refills are a real deal as well. The unisex restroom was immaculate. Do yourself a favor and put this place on your bucket list if you ever make it to Yarmouth, ME. You'll be glad you did!

Reviewed 13 August 2012

Always good service, the coffee is delicious. The dark roast, Rocky, is really superb. Their signs are also pretty creative and sometimes make me laugh as I drive by! Good to have a sense of humor.

Reviewed 6 August 2012

Great drinks! I love them all and amazing pastry's!. The coffee is the best in Maine. The atmosphere is great. The workers are friendly.

Reviewed 3 August 2012

Maine Roasters Coffee is the best coffee in town and easily the best coffee in Maine. Get a Rocky...