“Great Lunch spot!”

Add it.
York Corner Deli & Ice Cream
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I recently rediscovered the York Corner deli and it continues to exceed my expectations. A creative menu, friendly service and priced right. I only wish they would offer their sides by the pint/quart...they are tterrific!

Reviewed 20 August 2013

My husband and I had spent the day at Stonewall Kitchens then at the Kittery Outlet Mall. We were looking for something simple, fresh and not really pack with calories......a chef salad. As we were driving along route 1, we came upon this deli. The place was clean, the staff friendly. We got our salad to go although there is seating there if you would like to eat there. They offer a variety of sandwiches and salads to choose from all fresh made to order along with a few baked goods. The salad was delicious and fresh....enough for two to split.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

Great sandwiches and soups, nice people, good value and great service.
I come here on a regular basis and have never been disappointed.
Ample parking and outdoor seating (to enjoy an ice cream in the summer).