“have gratitude”

Ranked #6 of 111 Restaurants in York
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Upscale burgers including Bison, Natural, and Prime. All Natural Chicken. Fresh cut Maine potato fries. Fresh fruit drinks and frappes. Beer and wine.
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Wild Willy's Burgers

visited 8/2/13

Food good. Owner and staff unbelievably rude, unappreciative and sarcastic. thankfully NH, Needham, Quincy & Watertown are NOTHING like this! Won t ever return to York ww. This guy brings nothing to the table and his waitstaff behave as loud half-wits

where is the grace and appreciation for having customers? Be polite about your rules to newbies. I've visited York WW over 30 times, each year a little less thankful, a little more crass. I always watch the newbies leave often before ordering. They ask questions, they are new to you. Get over it and offer kind, polite answers with a smile - you are in the business of S E R V I N G

2  Thank 3NuCorneas

Reviewed 8 October 2013

We got here before the lunch crowd. Very friendly staff, fun atmosphere. Lots of choices for burgers, even chicken. Great burgers and french fries! They even have GF buns which were the best I have had.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

We went here on the recommendation of the innkeeper where we were staying. We both ordered the natural beef burgers, cooked medium. They both were well done and dry. There was only one other person ordering food when we went in, so we can't write it off to being busy. Otherwise the food was okay. The service wasn't surly, just not overly friendly. A few locals came in later and were greeted with by far more enthusiasm. We vacation in Maine about every other fall, but I doubt this will be on our go back to list.

1  Thank Derek M
Reviewed 20 September 2013

For Burgers in the York area there's no other place to go but Wild Willy's. Fun atmosphere great menu choices and amazing burgers! Sometimes there is a crazy line so be prepared to wait. But its well worth it. Check it out!

Reviewed 15 September 2013

We were passing by when leaving York and decided to stop for lunch. The hamburgers were excellent. I would definitely eat here again. It was pretty busy when we arrived so we quickly ordered and waited for the food. I wish I would have studied the menu better as they have bison which I would have liked to try. If I make it back here, bison burger for me.