“Value”
Review of Fishermen's Dock

Fishermen's Dock
Ranked #13 of 111 Restaurants in York
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: To our valued customers: Our goal at Fishermen's Dock is to provide a pleasurable dining experience for everyone concerned. We take pride in serving the freshest quality foods available. It is never our intention to be a fast food operation. Good food takes time to be properly prepared. During our busiest hours we will give our best effort to ensure selections are delivered in a timely manner. Thank you for your patience. Comments, good or bad, are always welcome.
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Paid $7 less for a far superior lobster roll....one negative the trash can has a lid and you have to lift it to place your rubbish in....health hazard

3  Thank Lankyrd
There are newer reviews for Fishermen's Dock

Reviewed 13 June 2014

The seafood was tasty and plenty. Prices are reasonable and the service was excellent. They are open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. We went for Lunch twice and breakfast the following day. Had steamers, clams, shrimps for lunch. Breakfast had eggs with shrimp! Loved it.

1  Thank Cobo15
Reviewed 5 June 2014

A bunch of old Marines met there for breakfast recently. All the meals looked good but I had some of the BEST blueberry pancakes, ever. Short stack is two and I was unable to finish them, two weeks in a row.
They do breakfast, lunch and dinner. I would not hesitate to take guests there for breakfast!!! Not a fancy place but good service, good coffee and a good breakfast!

Reviewed 10 February 2014

I checked the reviews on here and decided to give the place a try. My husband and I decided on chowder & lobster pie. When I went to order the seafood chowder the man behind the counter said that it hadn't come in so they didn't have any. That right there was a red flag that they didn't make it onsite and it was not going to be homemade. So I ended up ordering the clam chowder & my husband got the lobster stew. He said it had nice big chunks of lobster in it. My chowder was thick and creamy, but did not taste homemade. While waiting for the pies I checked out the frozen case on the other side of the restaurant and saw the lobster pies for sale in there. They had a sticker on them with a different company name. Another red flag. When the lobster pies arrived I knew I had made a mistake. They were good sized, but the lobster was swimming in what appeared to be the lobster stew broth. It was incredibly bland and consisted mostly of tiny pieces of lobster and larger pieces of the flabby flipper. I was really disappointed. We also got onion rings and a small order of fried clams since the only thing that came with the pie was cole slaw and a roll (which we didn't get). The fried clams were really good as were the onion rings. I decided to order a boiled lobster to take home since I wasn't going to eat the lobster pie. The lobster was awesome. Sweet, cooked perfectly...probably the best lobster I've ever had. He even cracked it for me since I didn't have crackers back at the hotel. So in the end I guess it worked out as I wound up having some of the best lobster ever.

3  Thank Jennifer G
Reviewed 18 December 2013

just dropped by for lunch today . cup of clam chowder, nice and hot .just what I needed on a cold winters day. I also had a clam roll it was deeeeeeeelicious. nicely fried, lots of clams and hot buttered hot dog roll. good food and good value and it looks like they will be open all year

1  Thank met431