The dockside was a really nice place to stay. Breakfast was enough for our taste and was really pretty good. The room was clean. The bathroom was a little small but pretty clean. The staff was friendly and you just can't help but be at piece staying so close to the water. The view was awesome. You feel very secluded staying here as it is on its own island.
This place really gets 5 stars with respect to the restaurant food. It was really great. All meals were good as everyone has said. That being said, the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because of the price. $250 per night is a little steep and $100 for two for dinner seems like a week of groceries. It would be perfect if this place was around $175 per night during peak season.
All in all if you want to spend that much money it is well worth it if you want to spend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dockside is a special place on the Maine seacoast offering distinctive dining and lodging overlooking picturesque York Harbor. It captures the essence of Maine with its natural beauty, gracious hospitality and abundant activities. Accommodations are in the Maine House, a quintessential "New England Cottage" and multi-unit buildings at the water's edge, most with a private deck and water view. Our restaurant shares the same magnificent views while offering a truly enjoyable dinning experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Dockside Guest Quarters and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dockside Guest Quarters And Restaurant Hotel York
- Dockside Guest Quarters And Restaurant York, Maine