Four of us decided to celebrate our 60th birthdays by taking a weekend trip to maine. We stayed at the Dockside for the views, and were extremely happy with it, especially for the sunrise. The staff was great, even offering us wine glasses and wine opened so we could enjoy having wine in our rooms in front of the fireplace. We made sure our rooms were next to each other. They also offered tons of privacy. Our whole weekend was great, especially with the cleanliness of the rooms and scenery. The owner usually does a morning boat ride, but since it was full, he offered to do an afternoon one. We are considering leaving our husbands home and doing another weekend again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dockside is a special place on the Maine seacoast offering distinctive dining and lodging overlooking picturesque York Harbor. It captures the essence of Maine with its natural beauty, gracious hospitality and abundant activities. Accommodations are in the Maine House, a quintessential "New England Cottage" and multi-unit buildings at the water's edge, most with a private deck and water view. Our restaurant shares the same magnificent views while offering a truly enjoyable dinning experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Dockside Guest Quarters and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dockside Guest Quarters And Restaurant Hotel York
- Dockside Guest Quarters And Restaurant York, Maine