We were scheduled to arrive at Dockside around 5:00 p.m., but plane cancellations resulted in our arriving at 10:30 p.m. The hosts at Dockside managed to reach us and made arrangements to wait for us until 9:00 p.m. When we were lost in the dark, they reached us by cell again & left directions for us to get in and directions to our room. They could not have been more helpful and caring. The room was ready & welcome after a long day. The breakfast the next morning was wonderful with all kinds of homemade rolls, muffins, breads and delicious egg dishes. We wish we could have had more time there. It was so good to treated so kindly when you are so stressed and tired.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dockside is a special place on the Maine seacoast offering distinctive dining and lodging overlooking picturesque York Harbor. It captures the essence of Maine with its natural beauty, gracious hospitality and abundant activities. Accommodations are in the Maine House, a quintessential "New England Cottage" and multi-unit buildings at the water's edge, most with a private deck and water view. Our restaurant shares the same magnificent views while offering a truly enjoyable dinning experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Dockside Guest Quarters and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dockside Guest Quarters And Restaurant Hotel York
- Dockside Guest Quarters And Restaurant York, Maine