In all the years we have traveled we have never found someplace as relaxing as the Dockside. The rooms are clean and comfortable, the grounds inviting and the views beautiful. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly. In the mornings there is breakfast at the main inn and a great restaurant on the premises. This is not a party place rocking all night, the evenings are so tranquil you can listen to the tide or star gaze from the deck. There is no place in the northeast that can compare to the Dockside and it will be our only vacation destination for years to come.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dockside is a special place on the Maine seacoast offering distinctive dining and lodging overlooking picturesque York Harbor. It captures the essence of Maine with its natural beauty, gracious hospitality and abundant activities. Accommodations are in the Maine House, a quintessential "New England Cottage" and multi-unit buildings at the water's edge, most with a private deck and water view. Our restaurant shares the same magnificent views while offering a truly enjoyable dinning experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Dockside Guest Quarters and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dockside Guest Quarters And Restaurant Hotel York
- Dockside Guest Quarters And Restaurant York, Maine