“Always a fun and interesting time”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Panda Sakura - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panda Sakura
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Boston, Massachusetts
“Always a fun and interesting time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

I always have to stop in when I visit York. The scorpion bowls are probably the best anywhere. The food is very good especially the seafood dishes. The atmosphere is what makes the place if you are the type to go out for drinks and dinner without being stuffy. The place is always filled with locals and they have no problem striking up conversation. Saturdays are hilarious with Karaoke as there doesn't seem to be one shy person in York.

• Visited August 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
“This place was not quality”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

Ok, we were there last month. Me and my young son stopped in for a bite. The food was greasy, veggies not plentiful and no taste. The chicken fingers were absolutely gross. I had to spit it out. My son did like them. I was worried he might get sick from eating them. I had a draft beer to wash it all down, hoping the alcohol would kill any possible bad food we ate. MSG galore..that's what I felt when I left there. When my husband joined us, we walked the entire York beach and back to walk off this unpleasant food. Luckily my husband missed out eating with us. I talked about this Chinese food experience on our walk

• Visited July 2013
mt kisco, ny
“watch you CC bill”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

keep your receipt or watch you cc bill. an interesting kind of a dive, average food, Asian variety, friendly staff BUT.....

Visited May 2013
Goshen, Ohio
“Tasty food to go”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2013

I got some take out here and it wasn't bad. Service was really fast, the food is reasonably priced and the location is central. The staff was very friendly and the atmosphere is comfortable. There is a bar area and a decent amount of seating. I would eat there again.

• Visited June 2013
Reading, Massachusetts
“Stupendous Gem of a Chinese Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2012

Went here on July 22. Pu Pu Platter for 2 is delicately prepared. Litely coated chicken fingers, chicken wings and drum sticks. All other items are not greasy as most chinese restaurants prepare. House Special Lo Mein has a sumptuous flavor and is load with shrimp and chicken. Fried Rice is perfectly prepared. A bountiful bowl of sweet and sour is a delight. The wait staff constantly refills your water, checks to make sure all is well. The owner takes pride in making you feel at home. A great escape from the heat and bustle of the beach. Quiet, warm environment with a full bar and extensive list of beers. We were pleasantly surprised when we went into this unassuming entrance located next to Inn on the Blues. Better than most Chinese Restaurants in the Metropolitan Boston area.

• Visited July 2012