“At the V”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Wallingford
“At the V”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

You have your choice of eating inside or outside. If you choose to eat inside, you have service at the table, if it is outside your choice you have a special place to give your order, and the deliver it out to you. Being from CT we are use to have our lobster rolls in butter and not mayo, and that is how they serve them. For $9.99 you get a lobster roll with hot butter and cole slaw. They also offer a twin hotdog dinner for only $5.99. they also offer 1.5lb of steamers. they have great subs as well as other choices. My favorite sub there is the super

Visited August 2013

Belchertown, MA
“Tasty lobster rolls”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

The day we stopped in for lunch, there had been a power outage an hour earlier. So the waitress was running around and staff was minimal. There was a line to order, and one for paying. Still, we had a nice lunch.

• Visited August 2013
Holland, Massachusetts
“What a disappointment”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

My wife and I always make this our first stop in Maine. After years of great lobster rolls, I am sad to say I will no longer eat here. The service used to be fast and friendly, that is a thing of the past. The cashier was so very rude to me. I have never heard such rude words spoken to me. Rudeness is no way to keep a customer. They used to treat you well, this visit they pretty much told me to go to hell.

5 Thank Keith P
“Gone downhill!”
Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

We have been coming here for years, it has always been great, friendly, awesome lobster roll and cole slaw, great service. This year, we had the rudest service ever! I have never seen/ witnessed such rude customer service. The lobster roll was still great, even though it went up $1 since last year, it is still a great value @9.99. I used to love the cole slaw, but this year something changed, there was no flavor at all. At 1:00 pm, the outdoor trash was completely overflowed. Behavior and attitude of employees is the worst I have ever experienced!, I won't be returning!

3 Thank StephanieSelene
“Worse experience ever!!!”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

I walked in with my family and saw signs that read order here. Unknown to me there was a small dining area in the back where they want you to sit and be waited on. They assumed since I skipped the waitress I was going to eat outside but with two little kids and the picnic tables so close to a busy street I decided against it! Now since I wrongly ordered up front I saw the front cashier lady tell the waitress that would've waited on me what I did and it was like getting black listed. They were so rude. Than they were out of small milk cartons and this other lady said oh no problem I'll just pour some in a cup for you. She pours my 2yr old like 16 ounces of milk and tried to charge $2.50 for it! I told the cashier that all I asked for was a little milk and she gives me this angry look and reruns it. After we were finished I had to go search for a to-go container because the waitress was not paying any attention to us. On the way out I said goodbye and the lady just looks at us and turns her head like she didnt hear us. I told her she needed to cheer up and she looks back at me but didn't say anything! Im quite surprised im writing this bad review because this is my first one ever but I felt that the customer service from the very beginning to end was the worst I'd ever experienced. After I got my food I wanted to leave. I hope they get a lot more friendly and more understanding with their customers in the future.

2 Thank lifes2shrt