“Nice dinner outside of the cluster that is York beach”

Shore Road Restaurant & Market
Ranked #44 of 112 Restaurants in York
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Excellent seafood at reasonable prices. It's in a nice spot away from the crowds of downtown York beach, but still close to town.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

You have your choice of eating inside or outside. If you choose to eat inside, you have service at the table, if it is outside your choice you have a special place to give your order, and the deliver it out to you. Being from CT we are use to have our lobster rolls in butter and not mayo, and that is how they serve them. For $9.99 you get a lobster roll with hot butter and cole slaw. They also offer a twin hotdog dinner for only $5.99. they also offer 1.5lb of steamers. they have great subs as well as other choices. My favorite sub there is the super

Reviewed 23 August 2013

The day we stopped in for lunch, there had been a power outage an hour earlier. So the waitress was running around and staff was minimal. There was a line to order, and one for paying. Still, we had a nice lunch.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

My wife and I always make this our first stop in Maine. After years of great lobster rolls, I am sad to say I will no longer eat here. The service used to be fast and friendly, that is a thing of the past. The cashier was so very rude to me. I have never heard such rude words spoken to me. Rudeness is no way to keep a customer. They used to treat you well, this visit they pretty much told me to go to hell.

5  Thank Keith P
Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

We have been coming here for years, it has always been great, friendly, awesome lobster roll and cole slaw, great service. This year, we had the rudest service ever! I have never seen/ witnessed such rude customer service. The lobster roll was still great, even though it went up $1 since last year, it is still a great value @9.99. I used to love the cole slaw, but this year something changed, there was no flavor at all. At 1:00 pm, the outdoor trash was completely overflowed. Behavior and attitude of employees is the worst I have ever experienced!, I won't be returning!

3  Thank StephanieSelene