“Wicked good lobsta roll and fish sandwich”

Shore Road Restaurant & Market
Ranked #52 of 104 Restaurants in York
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
“Wicked good lobsta roll and fish sandwich”
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

Fish chowda and coleslaw tasty too. Quick service for a nice lunch. Good place to stop near York beach. Open year round too. We were glad because it was cold and we wanted chowder. Lunch true New England goodness. Family run.

FL
“Great roadside stop for lobster rolls”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

We stopped here in late Oct. 2013 for an early lunch. This is a small place, but we had the best lobster rolls of our trip here. The lobster was very fresh, placed on a delicious toasted bun, and served with a side of drawn butter and cole slaw. This is the kind of lobster roll with NO mayo, which I'm not sure I've had before, but now decided I prefer. It was AWESOME! In hindsight, which we would have gone here more than once! I think the lobster rolls when we stopped were $9.99 each - well worth it. It's completely casual, but great food.

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“Now that's Lobster Bisque”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

We stopped in this place as we were sight seeing for lunch. What a pleasant surprise. We ordered the bisque with the intent of sharing it along with the lobster rolls. I went to wash my hands and was told that my wife ordered me my own because I wasn't getting any of hers. After I tasted it I knew why. It was great and so was the rolls. I will be back the next visit to NH

Miami, Florida
“Affordable Lobster Roll, Friendly Cooks”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Heading North on 1A, I come across Shore Road and I am glad I stopped to sample their $9.99 lobster roll for lunch along with haddock cakes.

This turns out to be the best lobster roll deal I come across in 4 days of touring Maine and New Hampshire. Others offer about the same thing but at much higher prices.

However, the haddock cakes (deep fried) were nothing special.

On a nice day you can enjoy your meal on a picnic bench while breathing some fresh New England air.

Newport, RI
“Great lobster rolls and breakfast”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Been here on many occasions. A good family option. Known for their great valued lobster rolls. Breakfast is valed priced and good.

Visited September 2013