“Good pizza - good takeout!”

Woody's Brick Oven Pizza
Ranked #8 of 24 Restaurants in York Beach
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Dining in is minimal but tasty! Not much else to say but I have to submit a 100 word minimum to submit this review. I think this review is worthwhile so you can stop reading now since you get the gist. Thanks!

Reviewed 1 July 2013

The Pizza at Woody's is very good as are the salads. The service could have been better - The young lady who seated us asked us if we wanted a highchair for "that" referring to my 10 month old daughter; we were not given silverware - even though our order included a salad. Woody's is a tradition for my family as we have been once a year for the past 3 years and we will continue to go every year. The kitchen looks clean, nice A/C dining area and good food.

Reviewed 13 June 2013 via mobile

We ordered take out from Woody's and the pizza was very good. There were many interesting pizzas to choose from and the staff was very friendly. It was not the best pizza I have had, but it was a nice place for take out.

Reviewed 19 February 2013

I came here with expectations if a great place but didnt think the pizza was anything special. i personally believe it stays open solely because it is in downtown York.

1  Thank geek12345
Reviewed 2 December 2012

This Restaurant is very yummy! My mom, dad and me went to York for a day trip during our vacation to Maine. This pizza place is just like New York Style Pizza! Its just as good as pizza in Nyc. I would totally eat here again! The prices are reasonable.