The "new" Atrium building needs to be refurbished.
The walls were cracked in different places, sprinklers had holes around it - you could see inside the wall, the window didn't shut - it actually rained inside the room, the TV was one of those outdated 15-inch boxes that you find on the curbside for free, the towel hooks were broken, the bathroom had rusty fixtures. Mold is also present, as you can see in the pictures.
The AC is so loud we decided to turn it off and endure a hot quiet night rather than a cool noisy one.
There is no one at the front desk of the Atrium building and the doors are always open (you don't need keys or cards to go in, even late at night). This means ANYBODY can walk right in this building, not only guests. A little scary if you have valuable items or kids with you.
The bed was good and the sheets were clean.
It wasn't bad enough to ruin our vacation, but for over $250 a night I was definitely hoping for something better.
This hotel is in a great location, right in front of the Ocean, but it absolutely needs some renovation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 202 Room Ocean Front Hotel with 2 indoor, 1 outdoor seasonal pool with slide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Anchorage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anchorage Hotel York Beach
- Anchorage Resort York Beach
- Anchorage Inn York, Maine - York Beach