We stayed at The Anchorage Inn over the long weekend January 18th - 20th. Due to sickness during the holiday season, we weren't able to visit family in Connecticut, so they traveled to Maine to meet us for a delayed holiday gathering. We were THRILLED with our accommodations at The Anchorage Inn !!!! Everyone at the Inn was helpful and pleasant to us, from the front desk to the housekeeping staff to the delightful cook in the breakfast cafe!! The rooms were immaculate and the beds were sooooooooo comfortable!!! Our kids enjoyed the pool and just being together. We were able to sit and visit and look at the gorgeous ocean views - AWESOME! There seemed to be several families enjoying the weekend and the winter weather didn't stop anyone from walking to the pool with snow boots and coats over bathing suits !!! I was concerned initially that the Inn might only be a great summer get-away, but I was WRONG!! This Inn is perfect for a get-away in winter too! Thank you Anchorage Inn - we will definitely return!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 202 Room Ocean Front Hotel with 2 indoor, 1 outdoor seasonal pool with slide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Anchorage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anchorage Hotel York Beach
- Anchorage Resort York Beach
- Anchorage Inn York, Maine - York Beach