It was my wife's birthday and we thought it would be nice to get away for a few days. We looked for a place that would be interesting and cost effective. My wife found an advertizement for the Anchorage Inn for their 3 day 2 night stay with 1 dinner on one of the nights. So for $114/night we went to York Beach. The room I chose was on the 3rd floor for the better view (there is no elevator so be careful) the view from the 1st is nil, the 2nd is a little better. The room was very clean, modern, freshly painted. The rooms had fire sprinklers as well as smoke and co2 alarms. The building is far from new but has been kept up.There are 2 pools inside and out heated The outside balcony had a table and chairs to sit and watch the water that is directly across the street. The wall are thin and conservations between rooms can be annoying. Our dinner was at the Sun n' surf restaurant it was excellent, any item we wanted was available to us, from salad to dessert. We had an excellent time and will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 202 Room Ocean Front Hotel with 2 indoor, 1 outdoor seasonal pool with slide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Anchorage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anchorage Hotel York Beach
- Anchorage Resort York Beach
- Anchorage Inn York, Maine - York Beach