I stopped in here with my daughter for an early season stay. They have 3 large pools, 2 indoor and 1 outdoor. There were 2 spas, indoor and outdoor and a small pool for kids and a splash/play area for kids. They have an awesome deck and view area for sunbathing and viewing the ocean. The room itself was okay, nothing special; however, the bed was very comfortable. There was no in-room coffee maker or microwave which was disappointing. We were on the first level toward the ocean so we could see the ocean, but cars were in front of the seating area. I loved the poolside cafe. The restaurant across the street is great for breakfast dining by the ocean. We did have one incident where we waited until 9:00 pm to use the pool as it is stated adult swim only from 9 to 10 and there were about 7 kids running, yelling, swimming and splashing. I did go to the desk though and they did ask the kids to leave without an issue. I just wondered why they have that rule if they don't enforce it. Overall, it was an awesome stay and I would definitely stay here again maybe requesting a second floor ocean facing room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 202 Room Ocean Front Hotel with 2 indoor, 1 outdoor seasonal pool with slide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Priceline, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Anchorage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anchorage Hotel York Beach
- Anchorage Resort York Beach
- Anchorage Inn York, Maine - York Beach