Just got back from our second, now annual, stay at the Sands by the Sea. We had a amazing three nights. If you are going to York Beach, look no further, this is the place to stay. You simply can't beat the location. Friendly staff(they all care about the guests), super clean grounds, close to everything. You park your car and never need it again. The beach is across the street and they also have a nice pool if that's what you prefer. Room has fridge and microwave, nice cold ac after a hot day at the beach. Beds are fine, twin pull out was adequate. No complaints from us, we will return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you like being able to check into a clean, friendly, ocean front motel with a beautiful pool and close proximity to not only the beach, but the shops, restaurants, park, trolly, amusement park and even a Wild Animal Kingdom, then you've found the right place! Come see us at the Sands by the Sea Motel where all of your troubles and worries will melt away as you first arrive and view out over the majestic Atlantic Ocean, which is visible from most of our comfortable accommodations. We have a range of standard rooms, 1-bedroom suites, 2 or 3 bedroom cottages and even the Sea Rose Luxury Condominium Suites. We look forward to seeing you in York Beach at the Sands by the Sea Motel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Sands by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands By The Sea Hotel York Beach
- Sands By The Sea York, Maine - York Beach