Sands by the Sea is just what you'd expect of a hotel... clean, basic, comfortable bed. The best thing about it is it's location. It is directly across the street from Short Sands Beach, walking distance to all the restaurants and nightlife, and the trolley stops right out in front if you want to travel hassle free to a nearby destination. The room was a little small, but adequate... and a great view of the ocean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you like being able to check into a clean, friendly, ocean front motel with a beautiful pool and close proximity to not only the beach, but the shops, restaurants, park, trolly, amusement park and even a Wild Animal Kingdom, then you've found the right place! Come see us at the Sands by the Sea Motel where all of your troubles and worries will melt away as you first arrive and view out over the majestic Atlantic Ocean, which is visible from most of our comfortable accommodations. We have a range of standard rooms, 1-bedroom suites, 2 or 3 bedroom cottages and even the Sea Rose Luxury Condominium Suites. We look forward to seeing you in York Beach at the Sands by the Sea Motel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Sands by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands By The Sea Hotel York Beach
- Sands By The Sea York, Maine - York Beach