Just spent a week in mid-July in Sea Rose suites with family. Amazing accommodations across from one of top beaches in Northeast while surrounded by "village" that covers any and all a family needs to enjoy and relax. Sands even raised the bar by adding heated pool, so the closest pool to beach in York now even more comfortable.
What will bring us back more than anything is attentiveness of staff. Paul and his staff have the place spotless and immaculate and are ready to jump through hoops to please. 3 teenage girls and a special needs sister in law equals needs to be met and self inflicted hiccups (clogging a toilet type of thing) along the way, and yet things were was addressed so fast it was like nothing happened!!!......Can't wait til next chance to get there for either a quick get away or another week! Thanks Sands!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you like being able to check into a clean, friendly, ocean front motel with a beautiful pool and close proximity to not only the beach, but the shops, restaurants, park, trolly, amusement park and even a Wild Animal Kingdom, then you've found the right place! Come see us at the Sands by the Sea Motel where all of your troubles and worries will melt away as you first arrive and view out over the majestic Atlantic Ocean, which is visible from most of our comfortable accommodations. We have a range of standard rooms, 1-bedroom suites, 2 or 3 bedroom cottages and even the Sea Rose Luxury Condominium Suites. We look forward to seeing you in York Beach at the Sands by the Sea Motel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sands by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands By The Sea Hotel York Beach
- Sands By The Sea York, Maine - York Beach