“Quite an Experience”

Ranked #3 of 7 York Beach B&B and Inns
Easthampton, Massachusetts
“Quite an Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

The room was nice and bright and airy, we had two French doors that opened onto our deck, very nice. I would recommend the Inn on the Blues to a younger crowd. We were told when I made reservations that they have Live Music Friday and Saturday nights. I thought it would be nice to listen to the music. Friday night wasn't bad the music was loud but I could fall asleep, but Saturday night wasn't only loud but the vibrations were coming right up through the floor and furniture !
This experience was a little nerve racking and finally stopped around 1:00 pm.
So as I said in the beginning of this review The Inn on the Blues is really for a younger crowd who would just join in with the music ....

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank csb47

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Coos County
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

We had a late lunch/early dinner here on a Saturday afternoon. We had a table on the second floor balcony, looking out over both the town of York and the ocean. The food was delicious- I had lobster, my husband planked salmon. Both very good. The service was good, staff friendly and efficient. We will definitely go back again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

HORRIBLE!!!!!!!! Service for food was bad, food itself was worse, and not child friendly at all.... We usually make it a point to eat there at least once per trip and I will never Visit there again. When I complained to the owner manager he was a complete jerk and shrugged us off

• Stayed July 2013
6 Thank Hmt007

Travellers are raving about these York Beach hotels

Ashland, MA - USA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

Not the best pub fare in town but good. Stick to beer / wine as the drinks seemed quite watered down and expensive. I enjoyed the buffalo chicken flatbread. Wife's salad dressing was yummy. The lobster roll was actually a better deal than most in town!

Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank JTofAshland
Leominster, MA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

We ate here over the weekend of the 4th of July. York was super busy and this place wasn't too packed for early dinner around 5pm. We wanted to sit inside to escape the heat. The ac was on but not super strong, however, shortly after being seated inside they opened up the big garage type doors that open up to the street. It did provide a decent breeze but was still very warm in there. We ordered 3 fish n chips and an order of mussels. Everything was great. The batter on the fish was different than the traditional New England fry batter, lighter but still tasty. Generous portion but a little pricey at $17 a plate but to be expected at a popular tourist destination. We ordered frozen drinks but made the mistake of not asking how much they were since there is no price listed on the menu- $10 a pop. 6 frozen drinks, 3 fish n chips, 1 mussel app= $133 before tip. Little pricey. Restaurant was clean, staff friendly, great atmosphere.

• Stayed July 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2013

I enjoyed my dinner at Inn on the Blues. My mom and I split a fisherman's platter. The fried clams melted in my mouth. We received a huge piece of haddock. The portion of fries was generous. The platter fed the two of us and we were satisfied with it. The waitress was brand new but she was excellent! She acted like she had been working there for years. We got to enjoy the ocean breeze from inside the restaurant because the entire front of the restaurant was open. I would go back again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Nashua, New Hampshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2013

We vacation here often, great staff and of course owner. We love the location and the music is the best in the area, the even have a small dance floor. My husband and I come here often we love it here. The food is great. We will be back at least three more times this summer. It is convenient to everything, we like to walk to Nubble Light this is a beautiful location. Take the trolley in front of the Inn and go out for an adventure, then hop on a boat at Perkins Cove. The boats tour the coast, it is awesome. Great fun. We plan on relaxing at Inn on the Blues for many years to come. Happy traveling, Nancy

Room Tip: The Inn is over the restaurant and lounge, you can hear the music. That never bothers us. Great loca...